Fleas are sometimes mistaken for other pests or allergic reactions. Please make sure you are actually seeing the fleas before you call. A good test is to brush the carpet, then immediately put a sheet of white paper on the carpet. Fleas will be visible jumping on the paper.
- Vacuum all rugs, carpets, fabric, furniture (under and between cushions) and closet floors. Be sure to vacuum daily after the treatment as well and dispose of the bag upon completion.
- Mop all tile and hardwood floors. Vacuum baseboards with crack and crevice tool.
- Floors must be cleared of all objects, including those in closets.
- Pet bedding must be cleaned or thrown away.
- Pets must be given a professional flea bath while premises is being treated. Pets can- not remain in home during treatment.
- Fish tanks should be covered with a towel or removed. The pumps should be turned off. Remove all birds for at least 6-8 hours, 24 hours is preferred.
- Do not be alarmed if there is some minor flea activity for about two weeks after treatment. These newly hatched fleas will be controlled by the residue of the chemical. Continue to vacuum daily.
STAY OUT FOR 4 HOURS AFTER TREATMENT.
PEOPLE WITH ALLERGIES STAY OUT 6-8 HOURS.
ELDERLY PEOPLE AND PREGNANT WOMEN STAY OUT 8 HOURS AFTER TREATMENT.
PEOPLE WITH OTHER HEALTH RELATED CONDITIONS CONSULT A PHYSICIAN.